VideosThe Acts 15 Model for Redeeming Church Conflicts
Ken Sande's Endorsement of Redeeming Church Conflicts
- Trust is shattered when a pastor is caught in deception and overt sin.: All pastors are sinners, just like the... bit.ly/11WwBdh 2 weeks ago
- When (Differently) Gifted Pastors Destroy the Church (Rather Than Build it Up): This was a church conflict tha... bit.ly/17ITnbG 2 weeks ago
- Doesn’t God Condone Church Conflict in 1 Corinthians 11:17-19?: This summer at our church I am teaching the ma... bit.ly/119HF6d 4 weeks ago
- Abusive churches
- Anger and Church Conflict
- Authentic Relationships in the Church
- Biblical peacemaking in the church
- Book Review
- Causes of Church Conflict
- Change in the Church
- Church discipline
- Conflicts involving church leaders
- Conflicts with our youth pastor
- Disappointment in the church
- Excerpts from "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Hiring a consultant to help with your church conflict
- HOPE in the midst of conflict
- Justice and peacemaking
- Lawsuits and Church Conflict
- Peace in the News
- Postmodern Relativism and Church Conflict
- Radio Programs
- Reviews of "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Secondary matters vs. relationships
- Spiritual Blindness
- VIDEO: Book Trailer
- When is it valid to leave a church?
- Win Free Stuff!
- Trust is shattered when a pastor is caught in deception and overt sin.
- When (Differently) Gifted Pastors Destroy the Church (Rather Than Build it Up)
- Doesn’t God Condone Church Conflict in 1 Corinthians 11:17-19?
- Redeem Church Conflicts by Listening to LAWYERS? Really?
- Two Elements of Redeeming Church Conflict: Intentionality and Contentment
Category Archives: Hiring a consultant to help with your church conflict
Q. What would make you decline a church intervention? Are there certain signs that a church is not ready for a Christian conciliation intervention team to go in and work to help the church to redeem their conflicts? A. In … Continue reading