VideosThe Acts 15 Model for Redeeming Church Conflicts
Ken Sande's Endorsement of Redeeming Church Conflicts
- Should we stop saying, “The church hurt me?”: An excellent post by Pastor Thabiti Anyabwile: Should we stop sa... bit.ly/12JOjkA 4 hours ago
- Trust is shattered when a pastor is caught in deception and overt sin.: All pastors are sinners, just like the... bit.ly/11WwBdh 2 weeks ago
- When (Differently) Gifted Pastors Destroy the Church (Rather Than Build it Up): This was a church conflict tha... bit.ly/17ITnbG 2 weeks ago
- Abusive churches
- Anger and Church Conflict
- Authentic Relationships in the Church
- Biblical peacemaking in the church
- Book Review
- Causes of Church Conflict
- Change in the Church
- Church discipline
- Conflicts involving church leaders
- Conflicts with our youth pastor
- Disappointment in the church
- Excerpts from "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Hiring a consultant to help with your church conflict
- HOPE in the midst of conflict
- Justice and peacemaking
- Lawsuits and Church Conflict
- Peace in the News
- Postmodern Relativism and Church Conflict
- Radio Programs
- Reviews of "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Secondary matters vs. relationships
- Spiritual Blindness
- VIDEO: Book Trailer
- When is it valid to leave a church?
- Win Free Stuff!
- Should we stop saying, “The church hurt me?”
- Trust is shattered when a pastor is caught in deception and overt sin.
- When (Differently) Gifted Pastors Destroy the Church (Rather Than Build it Up)
- Doesn’t God Condone Church Conflict in 1 Corinthians 11:17-19?
- Redeem Church Conflicts by Listening to LAWYERS? Really?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
One of the biggest mistakes churches make in conflict is failing to trust Scripture. In the confusion, hurt, and fear associated with church conflict, even mature Christians sometimes doubt that God’s revealed range of solutions will be adequate to their … Continue reading
How grateful we are for this positive review by Mark G. Johnston, board member of Banner of Truth and pastor at Proclamation Presbyterian Church (Bryn Mawr, PA): “Conflict is a given in the life of the church. Just as the devil had a vested interest in … Continue reading
This was a church conflict that never should have happened. One man was excellent at vision casting, capturing the excitement and motivating people for great things in the name of the Lord. The other was an excellent teacher. Working in … Continue reading
In my years of serving as a Christian mediator, I have been privileged to assist extraordinarily gifted men and women of great faith and world-class formal educations. In one such situation, I was sitting between two (very angry) co-senior pastors … Continue reading
Thank you to Dr. Conrade Yap & Pastor Chris MacKinnon for your reviews of “Redeeming Church Conflicts”
What a blessing to end my day by reading two (positive!) reviews for Redeeming Church Conflicts: Chris MacKinnon’s Book Review of “Redeeming Church Conflicts” Dr. Conrade Yap Book Review of “Redeeming Church Conflicts” I particularly appreciated Pastor MacKinnon’s apt summary of … Continue reading
I have always believed that the highest character trait of a Christian is humility. There are many statements in the Bible that support my position. Here are just a few: This is the one I esteem: he who is humble … Continue reading