VideosThe Acts 15 Model for Redeeming Church Conflicts
Ken Sande's Endorsement of Redeeming Church Conflicts
- Doesn’t God Condone Church Conflict in 1 Corinthians 11:17-19?: This summer at our church I am teaching the ma... bit.ly/119HF6d 3 days ago
- Redeem Church Conflicts by Listening to LAWYERS? Really?: Q. Redeeming church conflicts doesn’t apply to us be... bit.ly/17ATZis 1 week ago
- Two Elements of Redeeming Church Conflict: Intentionality and Contentment: Q. How can I maintain an “eternal p... bit.ly/19a0YeU 2 weeks ago
- Abusive churches
- Anger and Church Conflict
- Authentic Relationships in the Church
- Biblical peacemaking in the church
- Book Review
- Causes of Church Conflict
- Change in the Church
- Church discipline
- Conflicts involving church leaders
- Conflicts with our youth pastor
- Disappointment in the church
- Excerpts from "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Hiring a consultant to help with your church conflict
- HOPE in the midst of conflict
- Justice and peacemaking
- Lawsuits and Church Conflict
- Peace in the News
- Postmodern Relativism and Church Conflict
- Radio Programs
- Reviews of "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Secondary matters vs. relationships
- Spiritual Blindness
- VIDEO: Book Trailer
- When is it valid to leave a church?
- Win Free Stuff!
- Doesn’t God Condone Church Conflict in 1 Corinthians 11:17-19?
- Redeem Church Conflicts by Listening to LAWYERS? Really?
- Two Elements of Redeeming Church Conflict: Intentionality and Contentment
- Can a Whole Church Forgive a Church Leader?
- Why is the rampant loss of hope a reality in most church conflicts?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
[Note: For the next several weeks I will be answering questions written by Tara who, because of her extensive speaking/travel schedule out among the churches of America, hears what people are most concerned about as they deal with conflicts in … Continue reading
Question: My church is in the middle of a very serious conflict. I have seen people say and do things I thought only unbelievers would say or do. What role does unbelief play in church conflict, if any? Thank you! … Continue reading