VideosThe Acts 15 Model for Redeeming Church Conflicts
Ken Sande's Endorsement of Redeeming Church Conflicts
- Should we stop saying, “The church hurt me?”: An excellent post by Pastor Thabiti Anyabwile: Should we stop sa... bit.ly/12JOjkA 23 hours ago
- Trust is shattered when a pastor is caught in deception and overt sin.: All pastors are sinners, just like the... bit.ly/11WwBdh 2 weeks ago
- When (Differently) Gifted Pastors Destroy the Church (Rather Than Build it Up): This was a church conflict tha... bit.ly/17ITnbG 2 weeks ago
- Abusive churches
- Anger and Church Conflict
- Authentic Relationships in the Church
- Biblical peacemaking in the church
- Book Review
- Causes of Church Conflict
- Change in the Church
- Church discipline
- Conflicts involving church leaders
- Conflicts with our youth pastor
- Disappointment in the church
- Excerpts from "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Hiring a consultant to help with your church conflict
- HOPE in the midst of conflict
- Justice and peacemaking
- Lawsuits and Church Conflict
- Peace in the News
- Postmodern Relativism and Church Conflict
- Radio Programs
- Reviews of "Redeeming Church Conflicts"
- Secondary matters vs. relationships
- Spiritual Blindness
- VIDEO: Book Trailer
- When is it valid to leave a church?
- Win Free Stuff!
- Should we stop saying, “The church hurt me?”
- Trust is shattered when a pastor is caught in deception and overt sin.
- When (Differently) Gifted Pastors Destroy the Church (Rather Than Build it Up)
- Doesn’t God Condone Church Conflict in 1 Corinthians 11:17-19?
- Redeem Church Conflicts by Listening to LAWYERS? Really?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
My church leaders aren’t ministering to the homeless people in our community and I think they should be …
Q: “I have become very upset with the pastors and elders at my church because they don’t see the urgency and the opportunity we have to be a church reaching street people who are increasing in number due to the … Continue reading
Q: “Recently a man in our church was punished for divorcing his wife. He has left the church and so has his wife and family. The pastor said everything was done according to our church’s rules (bylaws) but in this … Continue reading
Q: “Our church is in a building program and we are also seeking to expand the number and size of our outreach programs. While I think this is all good in theory it seems that realistically we won’t have the … Continue reading
Q: “My friend at church who has two teenage daughters in the youth program has come to me for advice. I am not sure what I should tell her since I don’t have first-hand knowledge of what is going on. … Continue reading
Q: “I have been a member of my church for 14 years. Recently some things have happened that have raised a lot of conflict and anger among some other church members, but I don’t exactly know what those things are. … Continue reading
Q: “My best friends in the church have decided they are leaving and have encouraged me to come with them. I feel torn about this because I took membership vows when I joined (as did they) and just breaking those … Continue reading